I am currently working with an established contractor who is looking to recruit a BIM Coordinator to help integrate BIM across the business. This contractor has a solid reputation in the industry building across all sectors in and around London, currently turnover £150m.
This company is looking for someone to grow with the business and develop into a BIM Manager position within 18 months.
You duties will include
- Supporting the implementation of document control standardisation process
- Supporting BIM delivery on acquisitions
- Analysis of ITT documentation, determining EIR and other BIM/CAD related requirements
- Supporting the implementation of BIM on live projects
- Generate feedback reports on BIM best practice, opportunities for improvement and issues to be resolved
- Continuous development on current industry standards and future developments in BIM standards and best practice
Requirements and qualifications
- Engineering, Architectural HND or degree level qualification
- Experience utilising both Autodesk, Revit, Navisworks
- Knowledge of reinforced structures
- Experience Identifying, interpreting, and applying required industry/ client/ internal BIM and CAD standards
- Experience working on UK based projects