I am currently working with an established contractor operating for over 50 years who are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their growing team. As part of the Project Management team, you will work closely with the Project Director to run projects from design, procurement, delivery and handover.
Projects will range in value from £25m – £75m. These projects are new build apartments mixed tenure, RC frame structures, multiple blocks ranging in height from 7 storeys upwards.
- Work closely with the Project Director to plan the project effectively ensuring project requirements, specifications, design drawings and Health & Safety proposals are agreed and a programme is in place.
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Full responsibility for managing and maintaining the client relationship function to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities.
- Proactive approach
- A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline and 7+ years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations
- Experienced in managing and delivering RC Frame scheme
- Full Health and Safety qualifications
- Full and clean driving licence also required.