I am working in partnership with a global contractor who are looking to recruit a Project Manager to run a CAT A and CAT B office fit out in central London. They have won a number of schemes with many due to start in the latter part of 2021.
They work across most sectors delivering new builds and high quality refurbishments. It would be ideal to have a lot of fit out experience, both CAT A and CAT B.
The right individual will have just stepped up for PM level and is keen on growing with a like minded firm working closely with the Construction Director. A great opportunity to progress and being a Contracts Manager/Project Director.
- To be the lead on fit out projects up to £15m
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Full responsibility for managing and maintaining the client relationship function to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities.
- Proactive approach
- A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline and 4+ years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations
- Experienced in managing and delivering fit out schemes
- Full Health and Safety qualifications
- Full and clean driving licence also required.